Vision & Direction
The Vision of CrossPointe Preparatory is to help parents prepare college-worthy, character witnesses of Christ for the next generation.
CrossPointe Preparatory is certified by the National Association of University Model School (NAUMS) and accredited by the Cognia Global Commission. CrossPointe is directed by a School Board, which oversees the Administrator of the school.
Governing documents, annual tax filings, and 990 filings are available upon request.
While our high academic standards are measured and affirmed by our certification and accreditation, the School Board members bring wisdom and spiritual discernment to our growth. Our board members have a variety of experiences in public, private, and home education as well as higher education. While the board guides the overall direction of the school, day-to-day management is in the hands of the Administrator, Tammy Dawson, who executes CrossPointe’s guiding principles on a daily basis. Those principles are as follows:
- To Love and Glorify God as He is revealed in the Holy Bible
- To Help Fulfill the Great Commission
- To Affirm and Encourage Parents in their God-given opportunities and responsibilities
- To Educate with Excellence in a Christ-centered environment
- To Integrate Home and School in age-appropriate ways throughout the curriculum design and school-sponsored student life activities
- To Reach Out to Other Communities, providing a new option for Christian education for Searcy and the surrounding communities
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
Get More Information About CrossPointe
Want more information about CrossPointe? Enter your email below and get our informational PDF to find out if CrossPointe Preparatory is the perfect school for your child.