CrossPointe Preparatory exists to. . .
- Love and glorify God
- Foster parental involvement in the educational and spiritual discipleship of their children
- Inculcate students with a biblical worldview
- Educate with excellence
- Prepare students for the rigors of a lifetime of learning
- Train students in the articulation and defense of their faith in Christ
- Intentionally empower and build Christian families thus laying the foundation for stronger communities and
- Encourage the start-up of other Christian-based schools wherever parents and educators demonstrate interest
Vision & Guiding Principles
The Vision of CrossPointe Preparatory is to help parents prepare college-worthy, character witnesses of Christ for the next generation.
The Guiding Principles of CrossPointe Preparatory are discussed in detail in the by-laws. In summary, they are as follows:
- To Love and Glorify God as He is revealed in the Holy Bible
- To Help Fulfill the Great Commission
- To Affirm and Encourage Parents in their God-given opportunities and responsibilities
- To Educate with Excellence in a Christ-centered environment
- To Integrate Home and School in age-appropriate ways throughout the curriculum design and school-sponsored student life activities
- To Reach Out to Other Communities
Get More Information About CrossPointe
Want more information about CrossPointe? Enter your email below and get our informational PDF to find out if CrossPointe Preparatory is the perfect school for your child.